License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, Majority Radios and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Majority Radios’s express written consent.
Majority Radios reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Majority Radios’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Majority Radios makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Majority Radios does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
Majority Radios will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss
- For any indirect, special or consequential loss
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Majority Radios has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Last Modified: 8/8/2017